Human Resources Manager
4 days of classes per week
Ms in Human Resources Management Program
- Fundamentals of HRM
- Digitalization of HR, the Digital revolution & employment
- The HR Budget: Needs and Requirements, Budget, Restrictions, Compensation strategies
- HR Performance Management
- Talent Management
- Management of international mobility
- Business Intelligence
- Change management / Sociological approach to change
- Quality management
- Legal HRM: Labor law (employment contract),
- Business criminal law & Advanced Labor Law
- Administrative management of personnel:
- Introduction to payroll management / Payroll practice
- Psychosocial Risks and Quality of Life at Work
- New issues in social dialogue
- The stakes of communication / Internal communication
- Crisis communication practice
HOW TO JOIN THIS PROGRAM ?
Foreign candidats must contact our international service admission at : [email protected].
Start of the next academic year : september 2022 (it is not possible to join the program later than the official start date).